Thursday, February 6, 2014

Yobsn Reviews, This is a real Yobsn Review, Yobsn Reviews, This is a real Yobsn Review!

This is a real Yobsn review. If you want to know if Yobsn is a scam or not, then this Yobsn review is a review that you need to read. If you been searching to find out if Yobsn is a scam, then stop searching and start reading this blog post.

 To find out if Yobsn is a scam, you first need to know what Yobsn is. Yobsn is a social media website that's been around for years. The Yobsn name has only been around for less then a year. Before the website was called Yobsn, it was called Home Page Pays. The water down version was called Home Page Pays. After they put the finishing touches on the website, they changed the name to Yobsn.

 Yobsn was a great website when it was called Home Page Pays and now that they put the finishing touches to it, plus changed its name, it is better then it ever was. I said before that  Yobsn is a social media website, but that is not the only thing it is. You can do things like most social media sites like chat with friends, send messages and pictures, send friend request, and play games. With Yobsn, even those things are different then most social media sites. Most websites has games, but Yobsn games are different. You can play the games and win money and prizes, I never seen another social media website like that.

 Some features that Yobsn has and other social media site don't have is able to create your own avatar, it has its own blog, you could win one of there daily prizes, and it has smart discussion. Smart discussion is very similar to a forum. The prizes you are able to win is some thing I never see in any other social media website. They have a daily, weekly and monthly prize drawing.

 One of my favorite things that Yobsn has that other website don't have is the smart library and my university. My university has videos that you can watch for fee when ever you want. Some of the topics those videos has are algebra, banking and money, biology, calculus, brain teasers, chemistry, finances, history, physics, valuation and investing, drawing lessons, Stanford courses and Yale courses. There is even more that I did not even talk about. The smart library is similar to my university. Smart library has videos you can watch also, some of those videos are how to use Face Book, Twitter, My Space, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Word Press, Gmail, Google Chrome, Skype, Power Point, Word, Excel, eBay, and Children Educational Software. I only named just a few videos that Yobsn has. They have many more to choose from and there all free.

 There is so many features that Yobsn has to offer. Yobsn is a good website and my findings show that Yobsn is no way a scam. There is also a hole other side to Yobsn that I did not talk about in this post, the thing I did not talk about is Smart Media Technologies. The reason why I did not talk about Smart Media Technologies is because I already posted many different blog post talking about Smart Media Technologies. If you want to know more about Smart Media Technologies, then go and check out some of my other blog post on this blog. If you want to check out the Yobsn website, then click the link at the end of this post.

To go to the Yobsn website click Yobsn Website

5 comments:

  1. You are a member then?
    How much has it made you?
    Be honest,the rest of us are counting on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do people always ask how much someone else has made in a business. It doesn't matter how much someone else makes if your lazy ass don't do no work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice review about YOBSN. Personally, I think the program/platform has huge potential. It has grown by leaps and bounds since it's "Home Page Pays" days. The new mobile platform attests to that. While I think they have some improving to do in things, they have come a long long way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was approached this morning by a Yobsn sponsor, who subsequently sent his marketing jargon. This created some interest, and I then started my web research.
    My conclusion is that this is a scam due to several bloggers and review sites positively commenting, or arrogantly defending YOBSN and Smart Media principles.....makes me think that's their way to get you to visit their site, and then they make money from your visit. Negative reviews are deleted by the administrator.

    ReplyDelete