Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Is Smart Media Technologies a Scam!

  Is Smart Media Technologies a scam or not? That is one of the questions people ask when doing research on a company. I myself ask is Smart Media Technologies a scam. I went online and started searching Smart Media scam, Smart Media Technologies Scam, is Smart Media a scam, and is Smart Media a scam. I have searched it all.

  After doing my research on Smart Media Technologies, then I found people that was apart of Smart Media Technologies. I ask, "is Smart Media Technologies a scam and what is it?" They told me a bunch of information about Smart Media. I found that it is not a scam and it is a great way to earn income online.

  I found that the way Smart Media Technologies is set up is a very different way to earn income. There is many ways to can make money online. There is companies out there that wants you to sell products and earn commissions. With Smart Media Technologies, there product is Home Page Pays. I know what you thinking, Home page Pays is a free website and how do you make money on that? That is what is so great about the company, you can get paid on impressions and clicks on free customers. If you do not know about Home Page Pays then keep reading.

  Home Page Pays is a website where you can go play games, get software, and win prizes. People can also go to Home Page Pays to get easy access links, news, and how to videos. Home Page Pays also has a bargain finder. It is a search engine that finds the best deals when your shopping. Home Page Pays has so many different features. They did not set a release date but they are working to add more features to Home Page Pays. Some of the new features that will be coming out for Home Page Pays are smart social networking, chat smart, smart mail, avatar creator, virtual home, smart games and much more. The best thing about getting all this with Home Page Pays is it's all free.

   The way you earn money with Smart media product is many different ways. You can earn by getting free members and paying reps. When you get free people to register with Home Page Pays you earn with clicks and impressions on your website ads. When you get reps. into the company, then you can start earning in multiple income streams. After you start getting reps. into Smart Media Technologies you will get $25, $50, or $150 for each rep. you get into the company. You also get paid on multiple levels. You can also can get paid by different bonuses.

  Smart Media Technologies is not a scam. There is many different companies out there but I found that Smart Media is one of the easiest companies out there. I have yet to find a company that you can get paid on free customers other then Smart Media and Home Page Pays.

  If you want to know more information about Smart Media and Home Page Pays, then check out my other blog post. You can also go join or read more on Smart Media Technologies and Home Page Pays website.

40 comments:

  1. So, it's not the scam? It is a good company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good company. I have been with Smart Media Technologies for a while now and have been doing good with it. I think everyone should at least register with Home Page Pays.

      Delete
    2. Hi, to join this you need to be invited to join by someone yes? Is this YOBSN that you joined?

      Delete
  2. Yeap ! it is legitimate ! i have my own

    http://greenvision.homepagepays.com

    check it out if u want, the concepts is simple...

    its like facebook and google, but they r sharing their profits with the members...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a legit company. I should delete your comment because you post your link to my blog. That is know way to run a business online. If people wants to join Home Page Pays or Smart Media they can click on the tabs at the top of my blog.

      I also have tabs for my FaceBook Page and YouTube Channel. Those also have more information about Smart Media and Home Page Pays.

      I do let people post they link on my page, blog and channel when they join Smart Media and Home Page Pays under me. If my down line is making money, then I am making money.

      The only reason why I am leaving that comment up is because they do agree that it is a great company. If you really do want to be part of this great company then join under me and I will help you any way I can.

      I will also answer any questions you have about Smart Media Technologies and Home Page Pays. That goes for people that are under me or not. Post a question and I will answer the best way that I can.

      Delete
    2. Great company click here to find out more www.gracechild.gosmartmedia.com

      Delete
    3. It is a good company, find any reps to register with them, you will not be able to sleep over night after you find out how smart media can help you to earn extra money with home page pay

      Delete
    4. it is indeed a wonderful plan of the CEO of Smart Media Technologies...and the good news is..the company kept on R&D..and now here is YOBSN..
      Click here for all sort for excitement:
      b406c9da.yobsn.com

      Delete
  3. This is a very good company, it gets better every day. Thanks Robert for getting me into SMT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echo Zulu is right, it is a MLM scheme (scam) whose image is deliberately distanced from the likes of Amway. A friend has just tried to recruit me and now here I am practicing due diligence, so now I have a bubble bursting session to look forward to! Best regards, Crisp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that we need to pay $30 monthly on top of the 1 time payment $400/$200/$125. Is this true and do we still pays this subscription fee although we earn lesser than $30 per month using HPP? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is true that you still have to pay $30 per month.

      Delete
    2. Hi I am also in Smart Media, and yes a fantastic home page that pays, 1st of it's kind. Absolutely not a scam. Just in regards to the $30, remember some countries are except from paying it if they are not earning anything, they only pay if they are earning. Please check the countries that are except, you can find them once you ask for more information on Roberts link.

      Delete
  6. What is SCAM? Can i know the detail of it?

    smart home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is a scam. I wrote this blog post to tell people why Smart Media Technologies and Home Page Pays is not a scam.

      This blog has nothing to do with Smart Home. I think you was searching for information about Smart Home and not Smart Media Technologies.

      Delete
  7. When will the PPC & PPI start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pay Per Click and Pay Per Impression starts when you get two Smart Media Technologies Reps. under you. The only way you can get paid with pay per click or impression is to get two people to join under you (one on your left leg and one on the right leg).

      Delete
  8. Maybe you need to tell them about all 16 streams of income not just PPC and PPI. That is just one small income stream. And those thinking this is a scam should due their own due dilegence because it's quite obvious that they haven't. Maybe you should also post copies of Smart Media's certificates proving they are a real company and in good standing with the state.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im a 18 year old and i was approached to join this.. basically, why do we need to pay USD125 to join ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use Home Page Pays for free. If you want to become part of Smart Media Technologies you will have to pay a one time fee of $125. I would think that would be for website hosting fees. You will also have to pay $30 a month after you join Smart Media Technologies.

      Delete
  10. Is this concept available in India?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is avasilible all over the world

      Delete
  11. hi robert can i post my link here if u dont mind

    ReplyDelete
  12. smart media is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. lissanazir.homepagepays.com
    this bisnes seriously awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Robert, may i know why we have to pay $30 per month? can u explain me in detailed pls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey Robert how long has pay per click and ppi been going for i was in SM but im not active atm.... that was the reason i stopped being active coz ppc & ppi was taking a long time and i got lost i spose.... but i definitely like the SM products no doubt about that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am Ultimate $400 member since 2009. For you information $30 monthly payment is only due if you earn $100 or more in a month. For example: if you earn $99 in Jan, $98 in Feb, $99 in March and $101 in April than you have to pay $30 only in April because your earning commission exceed $100 in that month so if you earn $2000 in May then you subscription fee will be $30 only. No matter how much you earn above $100 but your subscription fee stays the same. If after joining you don't earn at all for next 1 year then you do not have to pay for 1 year also.
    That's how it works.

    Anjum.
    Skype: moanjum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Bora from Cambodia I want to joint smart media ! my contact number +85512331271, skype:robora2

      Delete
  17. Just like pyramid, ur paying 30 a month, 12 mths is 360, will u make 1000 a mth , bet u dont , if u do ill be surprise????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro. U only pay if u make more than 100. Just take that u only make 100 per month. SO that 100x12 which is equalvalent 1200. minus off the 360 is 940...... if u dont make a 100 dollar per month, u wont be paying anything. suprise bro.

      Delete
  18. Hi
    It’s hard to find knowledgeable people regarding but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks for sharing this with others

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't you people out there think that this is a very confusing income generating online system for people without much understanding on internet technologies?? Instead of writing and explaining in simple laymen terms, it goes round and round beating around the bush without giving a clue on how to start, how much to pay, why must there be monthly payment, how much you will earn, how the system work, what are the pros and cons of doing this business, etc., etc.,...??

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have signed up a lot of free YOBSN members and they are not using the system. Why should I continue to pay a fee of $30 per month? The company should get all features in place before charging $30 a month.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your post is awfully nice and so a better deal edifying in fact home safekeeping is much vital for today's earth, You can also visit Alarm installer Chingford for security system.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi I am Bora from Cambodia I want to register, How can I do? my Phone number +85512331271, skype: robora2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bora.. contact my fb.... www.facebook.com/yageishwaran.esh
      i can help u to register

      Delete
  23. bora.. contact my fb.... www.facebook.com/yageishwaran.esh
    i can help u to register

    ReplyDelete
  24. Right media technology is basic part of communicatio and itt work ,technology can grow up nowadays,and simplier human life nice post thanks for sharing Click this

    ReplyDelete